From Here to Eternity!
whew! good thing she wasn't that woman on the opening shot with the wedgie! haha! nice job rach!
Wow! You movie star..ahem.. TV star to say the least! A girl after my own heart! BTW - you used the word junky really well!
Glad to see that "junky" hasn't left your vocabulary and that you were applying abundant sunscreen to your children!
Way to go Rach!!
LOVE the feedjit!!! I think junky was very appropriate and you delivered it with such feeling! You are so awesome, my famous friend!
You can't help but be a star! What a great cameo. It reminded me of your lifeguard days.
I'm so proud of you my celebrity friend. I really do need your autograph!
Famous! And "junky" was a fabulous addition. It only needed rhyming with "monkey" to take it to 11.Loved the butchering of your last name, btw...;0)
You are famous! I hope your drive to Utah goes well. Be safe, have fun!
I can't believe your spring break is so stinking long! LUCKY! That was fun to see you in real life - not just on a photo. You are so cute! I miss you!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
whew! good thing she wasn't that woman on the opening shot with the wedgie! haha! nice job rach!
Wow! You movie star..ahem.. TV star to say the least! A girl after my own heart! BTW - you used the word junky really well!
Glad to see that "junky" hasn't left your vocabulary and that you were applying abundant sunscreen to your children!
Way to go Rach!!
LOVE the feedjit!!! I think junky was very appropriate and you delivered it with such feeling! You are so awesome, my famous friend!
You can't help but be a star! What a great cameo. It reminded me of your lifeguard days.
I'm so proud of you my celebrity friend. I really do need your autograph!
Famous! And "junky" was a fabulous addition. It only needed rhyming with "monkey" to take it to 11.
Loved the butchering of your last name, btw...;0)
You are famous! I hope your drive to Utah goes well. Be safe, have fun!
I can't believe your spring break is so stinking long! LUCKY! That was fun to see you in real life - not just on a photo. You are so cute! I miss you!
Post a Comment