Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blue and Gold Forever!











This was another special Pack meeting for the cub scouts. Noah worked really hard and earned his bear badge before April. That was his goal. He was very excited tonight. It was the Blue and Gold dinner. It was catered by El Pollo Loco. Yum. We all had to make cakes and decorate them for the dinner. We made our cake blue and gold. Noah won the award for best penmanship. A lot of our friends were there with their boys so we actually had a great time. Unfortunately the kids were all up late because we were out late and I haven't gotten enough quiet time and now it's time to go to bed and I am not feeling very unwound. Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go! I am honestly not really looking forward to all of this boy stuff!

erika said...

Congrats Noah! Love all the cute pictures.