I can't even say that we have been busy. I just haven't been blogging. With working crazy hours, to doing crazy things, the summer is quickly coming to a close and I feel like it just began. Time just needs to slow down for a little bit so I can enjoy this stage of my kids lives.
We have been having fun, although Noah will tell you it is not enough fun. The kids have played with the neighbors, we had movie night and watched "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" with the tree kids, we have gone swimming, to the beach, to museums, bowling, out to lunch with dad and even went to one of Damon's luaus. We have spent a lot of time with family. We have also worked hard. The boys read over 30 hours in a month and Lily read over 30 books. They have had math work to do in hopes that they will retain some until school starts. They took swim lessons and are much stronger swimmers. They have also been doing more chores and have set an example to the neighborhood kids who started doing chores because they do chores (the kids parents all love that).
We went to Seaport Village while Julie was here for a visit. It was a beautiful day!
We only have 1 week more and I have no idea how I am going to squeeze everything in that I want to do into that week. So sad.

No comments:
Post a Comment