As life continues to go by at an ultra fast past and summer is still no where around we find ourselves getting busier in the hustle and bustle of life.
Here is a quick look at what we have been doing since I haven't been blogging.
Boys and Basketball-finished up a 10 week class and loved it. They look forward to playing next season on a team.
Scouts- Noah is all done with cub scouts and earned its highest honor, the Arrow of Light. We are so proud of him. He is already into the thick of it in Boy Scouts. His first camp is in June.
Family Math Night- Lily insisted she go and Damon couldn't say no.
Tennis-every Friday. Adam is loving it.
Ranch Round Up- I was in charge of the basket auction with another wonderful lady and was busy most of the night, but no pictures. The kids loved every minute of it, of course, and spent most of their time in the bounce area.
Still trying to cut back on waste in our house. Getting better at it with regards to shopping, but still have a long way to go. Haven't been brave enough to do the kids rooms.
Redecorating-the boys room is finally getting a well-deserved makeover with a professional. It will be finished in July with pictures then.
Learning a new language- We've decided to start learning a new language. Lily and I, with Adam sometimes are learning French. Lily is picking it up faster than me. She walks around saying, le petit dejuener (breakfast) and Je suis fatigue (i'm tired).
Piano Recital- #5 Music from around the World. The kids played folk songs from around the world. My boys did fabulous. I did alright.
Family Reunion- Now we are off to the Grand Canyon, which we are all very excited about, for an Updike reunion. No computers or phones or outside responsibilities for a few days. Just good ole fashion family time. Should be a nice break.
I'm just hoping to stay on top of everything so nothing falls through the cracks. Hopefully life will get back to normal soon and I can resume my usual, cooking new things, exercising and reading. Abientot

1 comment:
ooh la la French speaking? i'm impressed!
Post a Comment