Friday, November 2, 2012

Family Disney Trip

Damon wanted to do one last thing for fun while we were all still together in California.  We voted on Disneyland (no surprise there).  We also were celebrating my birthday since the day sort of got overlooked with the house going on the market/open house.

We started off the day nice and early at PCH Grill.  We had breakfast with Mickey and the gang.  Eating was hard because we wanted to keep taking pictures with everyone.  I also got sang to because we were celebrating my birthday.
The only family picture of the day.

We headed over to California Adventure to get passes to go on the new Cars Land race way.  Our tickets were good for 6:40pm.  We had a long wait, but we filled up the time.
Every time!
A new Walt & Mickey Statue.  A man, a mouse and an idea.
Lily got to have a conversation with Ariel.  She was so excited.
I told Noah every time he crashed that I would add a year to when he could get his driver's license.  I think we ended at 30 years old.
Our most favorite ride ever!!  Damon was taking action shots during the ride.  It was hilarious to see the kids expressions during the ride.
We ran into Cinderella who was on her way to the Castle with the Mad Hatter.

The Best ride of the day.  It was amazing and well worth the wait.  I'm glad we didn't have to wait the 75 minutes in the normal line.  
We had a great day at Disneyland.  We loved spending time together as a family.

No comments: