Saturday, February 16, 2013

Winter Fun!

 We finally made it up to the slopes and what a beautiful day it was.  We went to Brighton.  We had a great day!
 The kids took ski lessons and Damon and I got 2 hours to ourselves to ski.  I think next time we go we will put them in 4 hour lessons or maybe Damon and I will just head up there one day while the kids are at school.  We have never been skiing with just the two of us.  The kids have always been there with us. 

 The kids all did a great job in their ski class.  It was amazing in the differences we saw in them.

 My boys crack me up.  I have one who goes down very carefully and more concerned about form and posture.  I have the other who just points his skis downhill and goes and likes to go off the trail through the trees.  I won't say which is which, but I'm sure you can figure it out!
That pretty much sums up the day.  We were all exhausted by the end of it.  We are already planning our next adventure up the mountain!

No comments: