Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Skiing, sort of

Damon needed a whole day of quiet to study for his GMAT test so the kids and I decided to go skiing.  It was supposed to be a nice sunny day, but turned out to be grey and cold and snowy.  We still managed to have a great time.  My cousin Gary joined us in the fun.
 Adam and Lily took a ski class and improved by leaps and bounds.  The last time I saw Adam right after his instruction started (he was the only one in his class so he got a private lesson) was, "Alright, let's head over to the big boy hills".  That was said by his instructor.  He had a blast and ended up skiing blues with the teacher.  I don't have any pictures of Adam because he went off with my cousin to hit the "harder" slopes.

By the end of the day the snow was coming down harder and we were all wet and cold, but we had a great time!!  We are slightly sad that ski season is over, but we are happy summer is just around the corner. 

No comments: