This was our celebration for Mardi Gras. We had a queen cake instead of King cake.
The two swimmers had another swim meet down in Provo. They both had great races and took off time in all their events. So proud of our Big Fish!
The Lifferth's and the Afualo's both had a free weekend (that never happens) and so we managed a drive down to Provo for dinner at Brick Oven and an evening with the Volleyball players. We managed to get on TV twice and got a snap shot with Cosmo!!
St. Patrick's Day. I was working every day this past week except St. Patty's day and I had to use that day to run all the errands that moms run. This is as festive as we got this year for the holiday. The cupcakes were so yummy and everyone could taste the rainbow!
On a Tuesday I was dragging my feet to make dinner and was just about to start when there was a knock at the door. It was almost 6pm so I wasn't thrilled about answering it, but I did anyway. What a treat it was to see Uncle Brent!! The kids were all so excited about it. We ended up going down to Provo and eating at Tucanos. Ryan met us there and we all enjoyed the evening together. Except Damon who decided he couldn't skip class. We are glad we decided to answer the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment