Thursday, June 25, 2009

Field Trip Thursday

So we haven't had a field trip Thursday in quite some time. I usually have lessons and so that makes it a little difficult to get away. I didn't have any piano until later so we were able to have some fun. It was the perfect day!

We met up with our dear friends, the Shoff's, and picnicked at Jerabek Park. After that we headed up to the pool and swam for a few hours. The kids had a blast and the moms were able to relax, just a little. It was a win/win. The kids are all tuckered out now.








We also had open house at school this evening. Damon was working last so I flew solo through the throngs of people. We were able to find both Noah and Adam's art work and went to the classrooms to see all the fun stuff they have been doing all year. I am ready for school to end.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Rachel - Are you just so excited to have the kids get out for the Summer? I keep forgetting that you guys are in school mode!

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

Hey great pics. I'm so sucking at this blog thing! I've made a promise to myself that I'm going to get all caught up this week. I haven't even posted that Chris passed the Bar. I'm such a LOSER!

Julie and Pete said...

It's almost done. That pool looks perfect right about now!!