I was feeling pretty proud of myself, probably what brought it all on, because of how on top of everything I was. Shopping was done. Cards were mailed. Even Damon being gone with really simple this time. That should have been my clue.
Damon came home late and sick from Taiwan. He missed both the Christmas concerts that I sang in. That was ok. When I got home from one he said, "Hey, the floor is really hot over here. Have you noticed it?" Well I hadn't, but hot floors aren't normal so red flags started going off in my head. Sure enough... slab leak. While we were examining that problem Damon found another problem. We have a meter leak. Gallons of water have been seeping out of there for days and days. This is on top of all the other problems we had with my car last month.
Morale of the story.... If you are prepared mayhem may get you down, but not stress you out. I know there will be chaos over the next week while we get these problems taken care of, but since I'm not stressed about everything else I can manage that too. I refuse to loose my Christmas Spirit.

1 comment:
That ukelele performance was my favorite of the whole night! So cute!
Post a Comment