I'd like to say I am a very positive person. I would like to say I don't get stressed out. I would like to say that every time a challenge/trial comes my way I handle it with the utmost poise, grace and confidence. I really would like to say that, but in truth I completely fall apart at the seams when things keep coming at me with the rate of a TGV train.
This past week has been particularly stressful with things going on all around us. We have had plumbing issues, insurance issues, health issues, car issues, taxes are due and the holidays are upon us. On top of that we have, pack meeting, swim team practice, a band concert, ballet recitals/dress rehearsals and 2 choir concerts for school and the Christmas choir at church.
The lessons at church this week had to do with hope and challenges (two separate classes). They reaffirmed that I needed to push through and persevere with hope, faith and endure it well. That's the part that is hardest for me. One by one we will tackle these challenges as they come are way. I'm trying really hard to stay focused and enjoy this season while it is here.
If you have suggestions how to keep the Christmas spirit around through all the craziness leave a comment. It would be appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Laugh at it. And realize money isn't the most important thing in the world (though it sure is nice). P.S. You're such a copycat:) That's the blog background I chose.
Rachel - Welcome to my world at times!
You know know matter how crazy life gets and overwhelming I like to remind myself that it could be so much worse. It is true that as we try to look on the blessings it helps during the hard times.
You will make it thru because you are so strong!
Post a Comment