Today Noah turned 12!. Can't believe we have a 12 year old. The first thought that went through my head this morning was, "Wow! When did I become old enough to have a 12 year old?" I quickly got over that and headed to the kitchen to make Noah his favorite breakfast, waffles. Then he had to leave for school. While he was gone I made cupcakes for his carpool. The cupcakes were loved, but the pictures on them were not. Apparently it is super easy to embarrass a 12 year old. I was told thank you, but to never send pictures in again. Oh well.
Our birthday celebrations weren't as fun as they were going to be because we had to leave for a funeral the next day, but we managed to have a little fun. Noah enjoyed his presents.
Noah has grown up so well. He has a lot of responsibility on him as he is the oldest. He is such a big help for us and takes great care of his siblings. He loves to play Wii, play trumpet and read books. He tolerates homework and swim team. He hates having to get up early for school.
We love you Noah. Happy Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment