Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weekend Activities

It's been a busy weekend.  Yesterday I was able to spend the whole day with Noah.  And 60 other band students.  It was the Forum Festival.  We had to be at school at 6:15am.  That was wretched.  We drove in school buses to Irvine High School.  That was wretched.  Noah's band played 3 songs and got a gold rating.  That is the best they could do.  They sounded great!
After the concert we ate lunch on the bus and drove to Knott's Berry Farm.  We spent 5 hours there.  The boys took a while to figure out how to go on rides, but once they did I ditched them and walked around and explored the park.  I think Noah was happy to see me go.  I was happy to be gone.
 I went on the green scary ride.  It's called boomerang.  The really tall roller coaster I couldn't drag myself to go on.  It reminded me of the roller coaster Phineas and Ferb built on the roller coaster episode.  That drop was almost straight down.  I also went on two other roller coasters by myself and have decided that I am to old for rides that I don't know how they go.  



The bus ride home was the worst, but we finally made it home at 8:15pm.  We all crashed.

Saturday morning we were up bright and early again for a swim meet.  Noah did ok.  He still needs to work on some flip turns. No pictures.  I was to busy yelling at the water.

Adam had a baseball game that night.  He struck out every time and was sad about that, but he still is a great cheerleader for the team. He and Damon also worked on his pinewood derby car. 

Damon had a luau out in Oceanside tonight.  Like I said, busy weekend.

No comments: