Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Love

Mother's day is always on Sunday.  That means we have to get ourselves to church and things as well as have a relaxing morning where I'm supposed to enjoy the day.  HA!

I was treated with a yummy omelet breakfast and a smoothie on my new vitamix.  It's super cool.  After breakfast we rushed out the door to get to church on time.

 Next step:  make yummy snunch (lunch of snacks).  Damon got fruits and cheeses and crackers.  It was so great and he made another smoothie.


Dinner was a fabulous rib eye steak with potatoes, rolls and a big yummy salad.  Damon made a fudge strawberry truffle cake for dessert.  It took him all day and it was beautiful.  We ate it with homemade vanilla ice cream.
 It was so yummy.  I know I was loved and appreciated this day.  It's nice not to have to cook at one meal.  Damon does such a wonderful job when he is in the kitchen.  He should be in it more often!!

1 comment:

jlk said...

Snunch! I love it!