Sunday, May 26, 2013

School Activties

It seems as of late we have had a ton of extra activities to go to through the school.  We had an art show, a 5th grade program, a band concert, a play performance (that's next week), a retirement party, and a DARE graduation (at the same time as an eye appt).

I do try to support all extra activities that the kids do and watch all of them.  This week it was compounded because I have been sick.  I finally accepted the fact that I couldn't do it all even though I like to support the kids.  I don't think I am a bad parent for choosing not to go to the DARE graduation.  I have just accepted that I have limitations and sometimes I just can't do it all.

I guess the kids can just explain that to their shrinks when they are older.  I do love them though.  I think they know that. (no pictures from Noah's band concert.  Just did video there.)




Next week: Adam's Play- He's playing Mr. Banks in Mary Poppins and a swim meet on Friday and Saturday for Lily and Noah.  One more thing, a ballet recital for Lily oh and a pool party for Adam for the 5th graders.  (It's almost summer!!)

No comments: