Thursday, July 31, 2008

August 2nd- a year in Waiting

I changed the blog page in honor of the release of the much anticipated book, Breaking Dawn. I have been patiently and not so patiently waiting for this book to come out since last September. I was first introduced to this book series then and have fallen in love with them. If you haven't read the Twilight Series yet, then get with it and go do it. You won't regret it. If you have read them, then you will understand my little obsession. (Although Damon and the kids will call it a big obsession.) When we are in the book store Lily will see one of the books and say "Hey mom, you have that book!", or "I like the one with the apple on it." Clearly my kids have seen how much I enjoy these books. I hope you enjoy them too. Please don't call me this weekend. I will be busy reading.

2 comments:

jlk said...

Love love love the books! I have a show and Patch's birthday this weekend, so I have to wait until either Sunday night or Monday to start reading it. I am re-reading the others and still cried at New Moon.

Julie and Pete said...

I'm jelous that you get to read this weekend. I have more going on than I thought :( Happy reading!!