Friday, February 20, 2009

Field Trip Galore


My kids have been all over the place this week with school. Lily had a tour of the post office. Noah went to Torrey Pines State Reserve and Adam went to the Birch Aquarium. Needless to say I am quite tired. It doesn't help that baseball season has started with 4 practices a week. Life is fun right? Isn't this what we signed up for when we became parents? Damon and I were discussing our lives when we were in college. He said he barely remembers that time now. That makes me a little sad. That was the time that we could be so wrapped up in each other because there wasn't anything else monopolizing our time. I like to refer to that time as "the good old days".


Here are pictures from the kids various field trips. I do love exploring with them. I also love watching them learn new things.




3 comments:

Heather said...

I know "pre-kid life" seems like a blur!
But, you are doing what is right! They are only little for a moment!

Julie and Pete said...

I'm afraid I'm with Damon. It almost seems like someone else's life sometimes! The field trips look like fun. Oh, how I miss the sun!!

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

WHAT??? Four practices a week...how do you do it all? You amaze me!