Tuesday was Lily's preschool party. They had a great time. We went to Chuck E. Cheese. Yum. It isn't about the parents right? It was a fun year for the kids and I hope they enjoyed it. Tuesday night was cub scouts and boy scouts. Fun scheduling pick ups and drop offs.Wednesday Nana came with my dad. It is great to have Nana here. She is very calming. The kids have loved every minute of it and we are loving her spoiling all of us. My dad was here to help with arbitration, which was today. What a nightmare that was, but it is out of my hands now and I really just am glad. Hopefully we can move past this accident that happened two years ago. I was really happy my dad was able to help out with everything.
Wednesday night I went to Super Science Night and the school with Adam. We learned about sound vibrations, water filtering, some little shrimp and sand that repels water. Adam had fun. I am really burned out on school functions right now. Next up...Recital and closing ceremonies for baseball

3 comments:
Is this all the stuff I get to look forward to?
Summer is in sight!
It is almost here!
Woohoo!
I hope it's been a good weekend. I'm ready for the summer. I think this may be a first!
Post a Comment