Today was our first official field trip Thursday since school started. We went to the park with some friends. It was finally nice and sunny.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Here's What's Cooking
I decided again to try some new stuff today in the kitchen. I should probably not do it again on Thursdays since I am already exhausted from having the kids around all afternoon, but our meal tonight was fabulous. The kids all loved it and when Damon came home from work they all told him how yummy it was. That was music to my ears. It made all the stress of making it all worth it.
We had Italian Sausage Rotini with Fried Zucchini and bread sticks cooked in butter and garlic. I am probably going to have to run a few extra miles tomorrow to make up for all the extra zucchini that I ate. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What are you doing? It looks like too much work for me!
Looks delish! Sorry we didn't make it to the park yesterday...we went to Trader Joe's after dance sign ups and then came home and sampled all of our TJ's food!
Post a Comment