Sunday, October 24, 2010

Disney Birthday Fun


Damon decided to take a few days off for my birthday and the kids and I wanted to celebrate at Disneyland. So that is what we did for two days. The kids think going with Dad is the best. We had a wonderful time there and got to do some new things.



Noah went on Indian Jones for the first time and LOVED it. One of these days he is going to realize how much he is missing because he hates doing something different. We also tried something new in the eating department. We had lunch at the Thunder Mountain Ranch Barbeque. It was fun to eat BBQ out of a castiron pot and have our drinks in jars. There were also performances during lunch and I was sang to by Tex. We watched a ragtime piano performer play on Mainstreet and he invited Adam to come and play. He choked under pressure and couldn't remember any of his stuff. We also stayed at a different hotel then we usually do. It was down the street aways, but the kids loved the inside atrium and the made to order omlettes. We ran into some friends from Oregon who were on vacation.




After Disneyland we drove to Redlands to spend 2 days at Mortensen Manor. My little sis was in town as well and her son was born in October too so we had a joint birthday party with a yummy Chicken Oriental Salad for dinner and a super yummy Chocolate cake for dessert. It was the perfect end to a perfect birthday. The only thing to do now is to get over the cold I have. I guess there was just to much partying done.

2 comments:

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

Wow! You got some great pics. Christmas card worthy pics. That's huge in our family. Looks like you had a fabuluos birthday. I still have your present for pete's sake! I need to get it to you!

Julie and Pete said...

I'm so glad Damon went too! You always have such a good time. I'm jelous as always!