Saturday, October 16, 2010

Garage Sale!



After cleaning out the attic I decided we needed to have a garage sale. It required very little effort and it seemed like a good idea. The kids helped with what they could and so did Damon. We sold some stuff and now the garage looks a lot emptier. So does the attic. It was a good way to spend 4 hours on a Saturday.


We made 2 new things this week. One was a scramble because my parents called and said they were coming down. I threw together this...
Pumpkin Brownies.


We also had Italian Herb Chicken. What I liked about this is that it required very little effort. Friday nights need to be like that right now because of Lily's ballet class.

The downside of the garage sale is being so tired now that I don't know how I will make it through the rest of the day.

2 comments:

erika said...

I'm so glad you did the garage sale! Was Adam's bike the first thing to go? :)

Heather said...

I lalalalove Garage sales- one man's trash - another man's treasure!