Thursday, November 11, 2010

A fun filled day

I am starting to feel way behind in blogging. For our day off today we went to the zoo. It was a great field trip Thursday. We had a great time and it wasn't hot, but nice and it wasn't to crowded. I'm just sad that San Diego is making us go back to school tomorrow when a lot of others schools around are getting tomorrow off too. It's hard having a day off in the middle of the week.

Last week's field trip we went to the beach. It was 93*F here. We had a fun time. The kids loved being there. I loved being there. Yea for summer weather in November.

1 comment:

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

Looks like fun! Last time we went to the zoo the baby panda was sleeping behind a tree. We were sad b/c he's our fav.