Thursday, November 18, 2010

A week of half days




This week was rough for the most part. The kids were all moderately sick. I didn't have a car and school was a week of half days. Good times. I had parent teach conferences for all 3 of them and they got glowing reports. Yea! I am proud of them.




We got our car back on Wednesday and in honor of celebrating and breaking in the new parts we decided to drive up to Disneyland. It was just the kids and I since Damon is super busy at work. We had so much fun just hanging out and relaxing. We watched the Christmas parade and the fireworks, went on some of our favorite rides and took pictures with lots of characters. My favorite line of the day was from Lily. "Mom, this is the best day of my life." So sweet. It was fun to watch their faces as we watched the fireworks. I really wish I could capture that on video.

We came home tired, but happy and we Friday morning arrived we were a little slow to get up, but we made it to school on time. Yea!

Now for a week of no school. YIPPIE!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You really filled up those half days with some fun stuff for both you and the kids - a win-win!