This past weekend was the Daddy/Daughter Dance. I decided to have a date with the boys too. So Damon and Lily went to the dance and the boys and I went out to dinner/dessert.
I didn't take any pictures with the boys that night. We went to Pat & Oscar's for dinner and then Coldstone for ice cream after. I had fun spending time with just them.
Lily and Damon went to school for the Luau. They had dinner, watched some dancers and then danced the night away. Damon said all Lily wanted to do was dance on stage with her friends. It was the thought that counted right?

2 comments:
Is she embarrassed by her parents already? That's not a good sign:)
Bart was also let down when he took Bailey as she was way more into her little girlfriends. I told him"like mother like daughter!"
Post a Comment