Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Fun Weekend

Our friend, Heather, was having a party this weekend, except she didn't know she was having a party.  Her party was Saturday, but on Friday some of us went out to dinner with a friend, Melissa, who came into town on Friday.  So a couple of us girls went out for Italian food.  We had a lovely evening with some really great food and good conversation.  No pictures because Heather wasn't around to take them.

On Saturday we did chores and spent time together as a family, but Saturday night we went to the Party and enjoyed seeing the surprise on Heather's face.  She's going to kill me for posting that picture.We also enjoyed great food, dinner with good friends and dancing with a DJ.
We know we are getting older because at 10pm we were tired and wanted to get home and we thought the music was way to loud because our ears were ringing the whole drive home.  It was still a great party!




Damon was the photographer that night and that is why there are no pictures of us together.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Take that picture down right now! I insist! UGGGLLLLYYYYY!!!!!
Damon did the best job at taking pictures for me...I love them all....and what??? Are you older than me? I loved the DJ and had no ear ringing effects afterwards! I could have danced and hung out with everybody {including you and Damon} all night long!