The kids all had a half day on Thursday so we thought we would go on a Thursday field trip. I didn't realize how much I missed those. We had a picnic at the park. It was nice to have some down time.
Friday I went with Lily's class on a Whale Watching field trip. It was a lot of fun. The weather was perfect (unlike when I went on it with Adam) and we saw 2 grey whales and 100s of dolphins. Fun was had by all.
We really do live in a cool city with lots of unique things to do. The weather this Winter has been amazing! We really can't complain.
We also had Friday Friend Night and the kids had a lot of fun with their friends playing games, Wii and outside. We need to remember it's the small things that make a difference in the life of our kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment