Saturday, January 28, 2012

Upcoming Plans

Big things going through my mind.  Opportunities are to be found if one just looks.  That is what Damon and I have been focused on during this new year.  Opportunities.  Things that I am planning for our

1) Blue and Gold dinner- Cub Scouts most important pack meeting.  It's next week and I am in denial about that.  It will still be wonderful.

2) Valentine's Day!  I love sharing this holiday with my kids.  It's so fun.  So many ideas are running through my brain on what to do.  I don't know if I will be able to reign them in.

3) Mixing things up- I have challenged myself to make a new dinner every night in February.  We needed a change in what we eat.  We (Damon and I) are tired of the same old stuff.  I'll be blogging about that whole experience.

4) I'm starting a new business.  Nothing huge, just something fun.  It won't take the place of piano.  It's in addition to it.  Stay tuned for more info.  You may want to participate!

Like I said, many things going through the brain right now.

No comments: