Monday we went to the World Famous San Diego Zoo.
Adam met a Toucan and a parrot took some money out of my hand. We had only been there 5 minutes.
Tuesday we had a play date here with some friends.
Wednesday was the Wild Animal Park.
We went in and fed the Lorakeets. The second we walked in that door we were mauled. They are such cute little birds though.
No the picture is not upside down. Bats hang that way. We always feed the ducks.
and become turtles.
Thursday we went to the Birch Aquarium with Daddy. I have more pictures, but they are on the other camera and I am being lazy. It was a beautiful day there. We are glad Damon could join us.
Friday I was all by myself because the kids were over at their friend's house. Later that night we made some fun desserts. We made mint chocolate chip cookies, which I had never made. The kids got a surprise and were able to play Just Dance 3 which I had just got for them. We danced our hearts out that night.
Saturday Lily and I had a girls day at the movies and saw Beauty and the Beast. I had to stop myself from singing every song in the movie. We enjoyed it.
The kids go back to school on Tuesday. I'm ready for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment