Memorial 5k- I did a 5k race with Adam, Lily and my nephew Ethan. It was a fun run with the kids. They had a good time.
Adam's play- Adam was Mr. Banks in his after school drama club's production of Mary Poppins. He did a great job! He was also star student in his class. It was a busy week for him.
Puppet presentation- Adam had to make a puppet and then do some fractured fairy tales with some classmates. It was pretty silly, but they had a good time doing it.
Swim meet-another swim meet for the kids. I got to stressed about it so this is the only picture I took the whole day. I think Damon took some too.
Lily's Recital-Lily loves to dance. She was so happy when we found her a jazz class to join after we moved here. She did great in her new class and is learning lots of new things. We miss our old friends from our old ballet studio, but she is making new friends here.


No comments:
Post a Comment