While being in Texas I knew I would have to make a trip to Dallas to visit my college roommate or I would be in serious trouble. So on our way back to Salt Lake we made a stop in Dallas. We stayed at the Reed's house for just one day, but it was a fun filled day and way worth the extra time. Wish we could have stayed there longer.
Playing in the enormous back yard with all the fun toys. The kids loved it. After they got all hot and sweaty we took them to the pool. They loved it there too.
Lily and Zoe hit it off instantly (kind of like there moms). They are the only girls in a male dominated household. It was an instant bond. Nothing warmed Michelle's and my heart more than seeing our daughters snuggled in bed reading books. It was a precious sight!
Oh how I miss my college roommate and wish we lived closer. We left the next morning with Zoe begging us to come out at Christmas.
Our drive home was pretty uneventful. Just very very long. We stopped in Farmington again for the night. We drove home the next day. We stopped in Monticello for one last temple stop and then got home at 3pm on Friday the 21st. We were all happy to be out of the car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment