Our first stop was the San Antonio Temple. It's in a nice spot up on a hill on the north side of the city.
Ever since I was little and watched the movie Clock and Dagger I have wanted to visit San Antonio and the Riverwalk. I've always wanted to visit the Alamo too. The city was alive with spirit the day we were there because the Spurs were playing a game that night for the NBA finals.
The Alamo was very nice. I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed as we walked around the place. We love visiting places of history, because it makes it all real. Adam noted how he was happy to be there, but also sad to remember what happened there. That's exactly what makes places like this special. We "Remember the Alamo!"
Three separate people told me that Rudy's was the best place to stop by and eat while in San Antonio. It didn't disappoint. We enjoyed our BBQ and also the peach cobbler with ice cream afterwards. After lunch it was on to Houston!








No comments:
Post a Comment