Friday, November 21, 2008

An End of An Era

Well I have seen the Twilight movie. My life is complete. This morning while we were getting ready for our day I said to Damon, "What am I going to do now? After 12pm today my life won't have anything to obsess over." Damon's response was that he was sure I would find something.

Well some friends and I went to the movie this morning at 10am. We had a nice quiet theater, no screaming girls. Now that I am home and have thought about it I have decided that I liked the movie. It isn't the book. There was no way that the movie would ever be as good as the book. The actors did a great job and the scenery made me homesick for Phoenix and Portland. I actually miss rain now. After seeing the movie I even like the sound track. So if you haven't seen it go see it and let me know what you think.

Also, if you can think of anything I can obsess over now let me know. Harry Potter is done, Twilight is done. I need the next book series to get into. Happy movie going.

5 comments:

Heather said...

You are so funny! I liked the movie as well. start obsessing over Christmas - ugghhh! There is so much to do!

b + j = calculus said...

we went to see it last night too! how fun! i'm glad that you liked it... i found it less than perfect and lacking... maybe i should give it another chance... bryan said he would go with me... and i would love to see him sit through that movie! the only thing left to obsess over is the hope that midnight sun will be published...

jlk said...

Don't worry -- the next big thing is just around the corner! Plus, the Harry Potter movie comes out really soon.

Julie and Pete said...

Really, no mention of Damon's birthday? I expected atleast a little blurb about your husband. But, I guess that shows the priority. :)

pete

Brooke and Tami said...

Hi Rach! I liked the movie too! There could be a little better acting from some of the cast, but I was satisfied with the movie.