Monday, November 24, 2008

To the Man


We celebrated Damon's birthday on Sunday. We are so very glad he is a part of our lives. We are also happy that he loves us. Damon and I are almost a year apart. We spend a month at the same age. During that month he is not old. Now he is an old man again. We had a nice relaxing day for Damon with a yummy lunch and dinner. Instead of cake we had chocolate pie. Happy Birthday again to the one I love. I couldn't imagine life without you.



I have some more thankfuls to catch up on. Here are some more...

20. I am grateful for the internet that I can watch my shows on when I miss them on TV. Also for survivor so that I have something entertaining to watch while I am on the treadmill.

21. Yea! I am thankful that the Twilight movie finally came out and it wasn't bad. I am really thankful that they are going to do the other two now. I am really thankful for Melissa for demanding that I read them after I laughed at my little sister for months when she told me to read them. I won't put another twilight pic on the blog because I think Damon would go ballistic.

22. Well it is hard to be thankful after the loss that BYU suffered to the Utes. But I am thankful for the opportunity I had to go to BYU. I had lots of fun and met some super people. You know who you are because you are reading it. So I guess I am thankful for good roommates. (I would post a picture of you guys, but those pics are before digital days. Maybe someday I will figure out my scanner)

23. I am grateful for Damon again. It's his birthday. I am also grateful for all the friends and family who called to talk to him. It is nice to know the spouse is loved.

24. I am sooooooooooo thankful to have filled up my car today for $1.85 a gallon. I never thought I would see that price for gas again. Yippie.

25. I am thankful for my challenges because they help me to grow and they keep me humble.



26. I am grateful for my treadmill. Without it I would be out of shape. I can't even count the number of miles I have logged on that thing.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to Damon! So, how old is the old man?

Isn't it great t be so grateful?

MBlairsLars said...

Sorry I missed Damon's birthday. I hope he had a wonderful day. He is the best, you really are a lucky girl. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Keira said...

I never thought gas would get this low again. I have no idea how that all works but I'm happy to have it while it lasts.

Michelle said...

Wow! You did give your roommates a shout out. We're thankful for you too. And thankful for your awesome blog. And happy birthday Damon!