Well, it has been forever since a post and I am thankful for lots of things. It just seems like the negative has been outweighing the positive so I haven't wanted to post. So here is my Thankfuls for the month so far.
1. My family
2. Going to church on Sundays. It just makes the week that much better
3. Fall weather (finally)
4. A free government with elections
5. My mother who I can call when I am way frustrated with life
6. Surprise carpools
7. My trainer who is helping me get my skinny on and makes me do things I really hate doing (like leg pressing 200 pounds. who knew?)
8. Church dinners-I don't have to cook or clean up
9. The primary program. It's an easy church day
10. Volunteering at school. It is so fun to work with the kids
11. For veterans who have served the country that I love
12. For school. I enjoy my kids being gone and glad they have the opportunity to learn
13. For Damon and all he does and sacrifices for our family. He is great!
14. Pizza Fridays
15. The end of Soccer Season!!
16. I love my friends. They are super great Life would be boring without them
17. I am really thankful for the Twilight Premiere because that means the movie is almost here and I can't wait.
18. I am very thankful for Lily. She challenges me
19. I am very thankful for my piano students. They keep me entertained.
There are my thankfuls. If I were more creative I would have pictures posted, but alas, I am not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love your post about Lily. Remember when Adam was your "challenge"? I think the kids tag-team to see which one can act up at any given time.
Girly - It is looking like your positives out number the negatives!
I love your thankful list. I am thankful for friends like you! See ya at the movies!
...and I am thankful for a wife and friend that makes Heaven on earth more of a reality with each passing day. I am a lucky man.
Post a Comment