Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family Fun!


My little sister is in town with her baby. We went up to see them today. It was nice being together with both my sisters. The kids had fun being up at Mortensen manor with their cousins. We had a nice dinner and everyone but me had a yummy dessert. Grandma and Grandpa were there too. We played this game called "Imagineiff". It was pretty funny.


Saturday Damon and I spent the afternoon cutting down all the ivy that had crown over our fence. We are getting a new fence and needed to remove all the ivy from the fence. 5 hours, one broken rake and an awful lot of spiders later it is done. I am now sore all over. I don't believe I was built for manual labor.

2 comments:

jlk said...

You are definitely too pretty for physical labor!

Kelly Mo said...

What? You didn't have dessert? I can't do that. No matter how hard I try. Someday, maybe. Also, if you are getting a new fence, why didn't you make the fence people get rid of the plant life? The other gal is right, you are too pretty for physical labor!