Well it's almost Halloween, which also means it's almost my birthday. To start the pre-birthday festivities the kids and I got together to make yummy rice crispy treats. We added butterscotch chips to the treats and after they set we dipped them in chocolate. We decided to "BOO" our neighbors. The kids love doing that every year. We also loved eating the leftovers. After not having any sugar over the past couple of weeks it really did me in. I am seriously ill right now. Damon came home from work late and saw the mess and asked, "Have the birthday festivities already started?" He knows me so well. He also did the dishes from all the merriment so I could relax and do the blog. So sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yum! I wish we were close enough to get "booed"? Anyway I hope you have a wonderful Birthday in the happiest place on earth!
I love love dressing up rice crispies and those sound right up my alley! Yummers!
What's up with Lily in the pic? Did you catch her at a bad time or was she just really tired?
Post a Comment