Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fun!


Happpy Halloween!!
We had a busy Halloween, but a lot of fun. We managed to get a little work done too. The day started early and we went strong. So strong I took a little nap when I fell asleep at 8:45pm on the couch. Pumpkins were carved, tricks and treats were gotten and jack-o-lanterns were made. Damon deserves 2 thumbs up because he went to a soccer game too.



We met up with some of the kids from the neighborhood and went out for two hours. Lily only lasted a half hour and I ended up carrying her home. She was so cute. The boys had so much fun. It was Adam's first time going with the "Big" kids. Our courtyard was all decorated for the trick-or-treaters is fine Halloween fun.



I am glad this holiday is over. Now bring on Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

jlk said...

I love Thanksgiving! Remember the turkey dinners we would do in our apartment? We were so marketable!

Heather said...

I am so sad that Halloween is over but it is time to bust out the pumpkin recipes and all the fall favorites, right?