Friday, October 30, 2009

Field Trip Thursday & a taste of Halloween


Our field trip this week was a well read one. The library has a partnership with In n Out burgers and when you read 5 library book you get a ticket for a free burger. The kids flew through 5 books and yesterday we went to In n Out for our field trip. We called up our friends to join us. We had a lovely time and ate some yummy burger.

Earlier that day I had a birthday brunch with some friends. No pictures, but I felt like I should mention it. It was nice getting together without the kids and without any other distractions going around. I know that I am loved in San Diego.

Last Saturday our church had our Halloween Party. Damon was at a luau so it was just the kids and I. We had chili and cornbread, played carnival games and went "Trunk or Treating" around the parking lots to the cars of people who were there. The kids had fun. Who Doesn't need more candy before Halloween?

3 comments:

Kelly Mo said...

You are loved in Phoenix, too.

Heather said...

Fun times! I have to do that In and out burger deal!

MBlairsLars said...

How fun. I love and miss In and Out!