Saturday, November 21, 2009

The activities keep coming!


We have still been having fun this week. So much that I am a little tired. Just don't tell anyone that.


Our field trip Thursday was another magical one. The kids have had a week of half days and I had about had it with them. (the half days, not the kids) We played hookie from school and went to Disneyland with our friends. It was a fun day for the kids. We took two of our babysitters to help with all the extra kids. It was work with such a big group, but the kids really did enjoy themselves. It is Christmas time at the park and it was fun to be there. The kids loved the Christmas parade. The park wasn't crowded so that was nice. I have such great kids. I love taking them there.



Friday was back to the grind with a bit of a Disney hangover. After school got out (early again) we spent 2 hours outside playing with the kids on the culdesac. It was our last day of school before a week off. So much fun. I was going out with some friends to celebrate a birthday. To celebrate we joined the throngs of screaming teenagers and a bit obsessed older women to see the movie, "New Moon". It was fun being out with the girls and the movie was definitely better than the first one. I know Damon is feeling like he is a single parent lately since I have been absent a lot. Thanks lovey for letting me have some fun. You are the best!











This morning we had Adam's last soccer game of the season (quiet excitement from parents). He tried so hard all season to score a goal. He had a couple of breakaways today, but couldn't quite get it in the goal. We are proud of him. He definitely improved this season.





Is it almost vacation yet?

More November Thankfuls...

17) I am thankful for kids who do well in school. Their parent/teacher conference rocked!

18) I am grateful for quiet evenings. This was the only one of the week

19) I love my babysitters. They are great!

20) Friends who help keep me young and like to act goofier than me

21) I am thankful for the end of soccer season

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ditto to all of your thankful things - I feel the same way!
Bart will have to call Damon and see what one night might look like to go do something - I feel so bad for them - I literally left him this week for four nights. Yikes!

Caroline said...

yeah for adam! cute little boy. Are people losing more teeth at your house?