
Yea!! School is finally out. We are all very excited to be on Christmas break. I can't think of a better gift from my kids then to not need to be anywhere early in the morning. Sleeping in will become the new norm.
We have been having some Christmas fun this past week. We delivered Christmas cheer to friends, had parties at school and I had my first piano Christmas Party. That was a lot of fun and a stress free activity. My students are so funny. No pictures from the party.

Friday Damon and I went to Lily's Christmas party at school. It was very funny. The kids had fun. The gift exchange was a little rough. All the kids got books, games, toys, coloring books and the like. Lily got homemade cookies. I tried to contain her sadness, but it was rough. I was a bit disappointed for her. I told her how exciting it was because she got to bring them home and share them with the rest of the family. That seemed to help, but she was still bummed.

That night we went to the place called "Christmas Card Lane". All the houses have gigantic Christmas cards in their front yards. We looked at lights and decoration in this 5 block area. The whole neighborhood comes out and people sell goodies and there were horse drawn wagons to ride. We even got to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus. The kids had fun but were tired of walking around after an hour.

Today we are getting the house ready for our company. The kids will have plenty to say about that I am sure. I think tonight we may stay in and watch Christmas movies.
3 comments:
You sure have been busy...looks fun though! Merry Christmas
Sad for Lily! Were they at least good cookies? Why didn't you Elf youself?
That little picture of Lilly with the Santa hat on is so cute - it was fun seeing you guys today and thanks for the presents and card - tooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment