Noah had his first band concert. He is playing trumpet. It was a fun concert and the kids did as well as was expected.
Tonight we went out to get our Christmas tree for the house. It was super cold today and we didn't want to search to long. We found a great tree and brought it home. stay tuned for decoration pictures.
Have a great day!

5 comments:
That is really cool that Noah is in the band - how fun!
Can't wait to see what your tree looks like!
Hey Rach, just in case you didn't notice - Christmas threw up on your blog. :)
Love the festive look!
So, really, how was the band concert? And why did Noah choose trumpet?
He can't be old enough for band! I won't let him!
P.S. The trumpet is the only instrument I approve.
Elijah did trumpet last year too....what a loud instrument. I know he is great at it.
Post a Comment