Friday, February 12, 2010

Field Trip Thursday

We haven't had a field trip in quite some time because of all the illnesses that have been going around the house. So our first field trip in the new year had to be a good one. Plus it was extra special since the boys didn't have school the next day. I was feeling abit tired myself, but after a long hard chit chat (with myself) I decided to take the kids to DISNEYLAND!!

I picked them up an hour early from school. It was a half day and all they were doing that last hour was having Valentine parties. They didn't now where they were going yet. As we were leaving the school and right when the principal was walking by, Lily, who had just been told, screams, "We are going to Disneyland." I shush the excitement as the principal is looking at us and say, "You can't say that around the principal." He said back that he was jealous and to have a good time. That's just what we did.

It was a nice trip, sunny and not to crowded. We had a great time and I again have the title of "The Best Mom ever". Couldn't get better than that.
I also spent the week making sugar cookies for the kids and my piano students. YUM!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

sorry. I still need to send you my sugar cookie recipe!

jlk said...

You are the best mom ever!

Heather said...

Those sugar cookies look yummy - where are mine?
So... Disney next week?