
When Lily was just 3 I promised her that when she was potty trained we would have lunch with the princesses. Well, she potty trained in about 2 days and it has taken me this long to make good on my promise. We finally made it to have lunch with the princesses and had a girls day at Disneyland as well.

We invited the twins and Addie to join us and had a smashing good time. We arrived at the park around 10:30am and toured Sleeping Beauty's Castle. I thought it would be a big hit, but as we were exciting I heard Lily say to Addie, "I never want to go in there again". At one point I heard Addie give a scream of fright. Apparently it wasn't a big hit.

We managed to ride on King Arthur's Carousel, Small World and visited Pixie Hollow, where Tinker Bell hangs out. The park was super crowded. That's what we get for going on a Friday. We left Disneyland and headed over to California Adventure. It always seems to be less crowded.

We managed to make it in to Playhouse Disney right before it started. The girls enjoyed dancing and singing with their friends of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We then went to Ariel's Grotto where the girls were star struck with all the Princesses that were out and about. Ariel greeted us as we were seated, Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella and Belle all waltzed by to our table and said hello.


After a 4 course meal, with a fabulous dessert plate, we managed to make it to Triton's Underwater Carousel (while Erika hit Screamin') and then headed over to Bugs Land for a quick ride on the Chew Chew train and Flick's Flyers. The girls were pretty much tired after that and we headed home.

Lily was a great trooper. This was her first time going without her stroller (it was a big leap for me too). She never complained once and was very proud of herself by the end of the day. We all had a great time, but as I was putting Lily to bed she said, "Next time we go can the boys and Daddy come with us so we can all have fun?" I thought that was really sweet.
3 comments:
Fun fun day - we are glad we saw you guys for a little bit of time!
Hooray for mom's! I would have died if I had to sit through all that girly stuff. Glad Lily wanted the men with her next time, but I"m sure it was a blast to do all the girly stuff too!
That was such a fun day! Thanks for the great memories :)
Post a Comment