Nothing marks the passing of time more than your child's birthday. Once you reach a certain age birthdays seem to stop having meaning. When your child celebrates a birthday it means another year has passed. Which in turn means, you are actually getting older as well.
Today Noah celebrated is 10th birthday 10! How did that happen? It honestly feels like last year he was just starting Kindergarten. How time sails by. I wish I could figure out my scanner so I could put some pictures when he was first born. (grrr.)
Noah has certainly has had a long lasting birthday celebration. It started last week at Disneyland. Then it continued today with ice skating with friends, cupcakes with the baseball team and a little family party where he was showered with gifts and phone calls. It will continue tomorrow with donuts at school (the first day back) and lastly a birthday party with friends on Friday.
Ice skating was pretty funny to watch. Only one of the boys had ever been. They all finally figured it out in the end. The boys were all cold and tired by the end. We decided a trip to In N Out burger would warm our tummies.

Damon asked if he thought we were doing a bit much, but to that I say, "You only turn 10 once". Next year won't be nearly as exciting. It's just 11. Happy Birthday to our Noah! We love you!
Not sure what's up with the underlining of the thing. If only I had paid more attention in my computer class in college where we learned how to write html code. (sigh)

1 comment:
10 is a big year and one that he won't soon forget - looks like you did it up right!Happy Birthday Noah!
Post a Comment