On Thursday Daddy had to go back to work, but the kids were excited to be at the park with the Shoff's. We had a great time. Adam and Noah were both chosen to be Jedi's at the Jedi training Academy. We had a yummy dinner at Rainforest Cafe and got a Volcano Cake for Noah's birthday. Lily and Scott are finally tall enough to go on the River Rapids. It was so much fun to go on it. We laughed and screamed the whole ride. I ended up soaked. Lily really loved the ride and it was so fun going on it all together. My jeans still weren't dry by the time we got home. We stayed a bit longer than we should have, but everyone went home happy. It's amazing that with two days there we still didn't do all that we wanted to do.
The kids are exhausted, I am exhausted, but we had a lot of fun. It was a good way to end the week. 

3 comments:
and now it's time to go back to school. *sigh*
Where are all of the people!?
Can I come live with you?
Post a Comment