
Our field trip Thursday occurred Wednesday night. Our Thursdays have been awfully busy lately. I have been working, there have been games and we just haven't had the time to go out together. So our field trip was tonight. What did we do? Well, it was $.31 scoop night at Baskin Robins so we went there and ate all the ice cream we wanted. The night was sponsored by the fire department to raise money for the Fallen Firefighters Foundation. Our local fire station was there and we got to talk to the firemen and women of our area. The kids loved the ice cream, loved the fire trucks and loved being with mom. That's what I love.

1 comment:
Hey we of course were also there- we hit the joint before all the crowds came in! Parker didn't get one though because right before we got there he decided to soccer punch Bailey in the stomach. It was pretty funny eating our ice cream while he just stood and stared at us! I'm mean like that!
Post a Comment