Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Talented Children

We have had a whole bunch of concerts to go to over the past little bit.

Adam had his Winter Choir Concert


Noah had his Winter band Concert-all the videos were to big to upload.  (sigh)

I had my last recital for Piano at the Ranch.  It was also Lily's first recital. Letting go of my piano students has been hard.  They have been a part of my life for such a long time.  I know I am going to miss each and every one of them.  I was able to do something I've always wanted to do, but have never been brave enough to try.  I played my recital song from memory.  My fingers only freaked out once. 
 Lily and her friend Lucy.  They danced together and now they play piano together.

 The kids did well in all of their concerts and I couldn't have been happier or a more proud mom.

No comments: