I won't get into how much I loathe moving. It makes everything harder when you aren't very excited about the location you are moving to. This move has been extremely tough on me.
Dec. 26th was packing day. We were lucky enough to have Uncle Aaron come out and help us pack up. He used to work for a moving company in his younger days. He made everything go faster.
Lily spent the whole day with her friend Sinclair. She has been our next door neighbor for 3 years. They have been such good playmates for each other.
After a long day of packing we decided a night out was in order. We spent out last night in San Diego at our favorite Chinese restaurant, Chin's. We all ate way to much, but it was worth it.
The next morning was moving day, the day I had been dreading for 2 and a half months. Our movers were nice and funny and I am sure they wondered why I kept breaking down into tears. We had to say goodbye to all our wonderful neighbors. We also had to figure out how to pack our car with what was left.
After one more tearful goodbye to the house we locked the doors, closed the garage and ended the San Diego chapter of our life. We headed up to Mortensen Manor for a few extra days of family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment