Friday, October 17, 2008

A Magical End


Well the kids weren't to pleased that we had gone to Disneyland without them so I decided to take them just one last time. So field trip Thursday was an all day and late into the evening event. The boys got to miss school as we headed off to the happiest place on earth just one last time. We had a great time. It wasn't to crowded and the weather wasn't bad either. Lily even managed to stay dry all day so that was a plus too. The only downfall was when Lily decided to get her leg wedged into a wood fence while we were waiting in line for the go coaster in ToonTown. After 5 minutes of listening to her aggravating screams these two nice gentlemen decided to help me. We ended up getting her out and no real damage was done. The boys were so excited because I let them go on Star Tours all by themselves since Lily is to little to go on the ride. They thought they were so grown up. They can't wait until they are a little bit bigger and can run all over the park by themselves. We loved the new Toy Story ride. The kids got a kick out of Turtle talk with Crush. The cars are always a personal favorite of Noah and Lily's lone request of going on Alice in Wonderland was even doable. I think I need a break from field trip Thursdays for a week.









2 comments:

Heather said...

You good mama you! Disney by yourself without help is a lot of work. I am glad that Lilly stayed dry! Yeah!!!

Keira said...

What a nice looking day! I love driving in those little cars...do we ever really grow up?