This is going to be a long post just because I have much to post and it's been two weeks since the last one. Now, where to start. Two weekends ago Damon's dad came to help do some projects around the house with Damon. The man, at 74, is a total work horse. He and Damon dug up sprinklers, ripped out plants, put in new sprinklers and sanded 2 doors and door frames
(the previous owners put water based paint over oil based paint. Not very bright.) Everything looks so much better now and the kids loved having Papa here. Thank you Papa for coming. While Papa was here I was able to put in some of our new garden. It's a first for us and I am hoping we do well at growing things. Damon will tell anyone who asks that I don't have a great track record.

Last and very much the saddest was having to say goodbye to some dear friends of ours. They are leaving San Diego. Melissa was the first friend I made when we moved to San Diego. We had a small girl's get together on Friday night. It was fun, but sad. My favorite thing of the night was watching some of the
I told Lily she couldn't watch a movie and after the tantrum that followed she went to her room to play with her poly pocket princesses. I went in to see what she had been up to and she had the princesses in each others clothes. When asked why they weren't wearing their normal princess dress Lily told me that they were sharing their clothes. So funny. I guess even a princess needs to mix things up a bit.Sorry about the long post. Now leave a comment and then go do something more important than blogging!! xoxoxo

3 comments:
Uh, what's more important than blogging?
Umm... how can we delete that little photo of me on your blog!
Hey Rachel,
We are going to be in San diego this summer. Would love to get together and see you if your around.
Post a Comment